What are some of the gender-specific risk factors for men in developing eating disorders? What does the data say about differences between women and men with eating disorders? Do treatment needs vary? What about non-binary individuals? How does body image differ across the gender spectrum? What is muscle dysmorphia? Should men with eating disorders seek gender-specific treatment? Should we expect more men to seek eating disorder treatment in upcoming years? What are your thoughts on men and eating disorders?
- Video: Nutrition in Recovery: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Headed?
- Benefits of Beans & Legumes on Gut Health
- Publication! Clinical Considerations of Ultra-Processed Food Addiction Across Weight Classes: An Eating Disorder Treatment and Care Perspective
- Dr. David Wiss Dissertation
- NUTRITION IN RECOVERY CURRICULUM