Come join David A. Wiss, MS, RDN, CPT on Sunday November 3, 2013, as he discusses the basics of nutrition for marathoners at Beit T’shuvah at 7am sharp. Interested in joining a team and running for a cause? Join the Run to Save a Soul Beit T’shuvah team and be a part of the movement! To view the slides, click HERE
- Video: Nutrition in Recovery: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Headed?
- Benefits of Beans & Legumes on Gut Health
- Publication! Clinical Considerations of Ultra-Processed Food Addiction Across Weight Classes: An Eating Disorder Treatment and Care Perspective
- Dr. David Wiss Dissertation
- NUTRITION IN RECOVERY CURRICULUM