Dr. Adam Silberstein is a real hero. He has a serenity that is so attractive and for this reason has been an in-demand psychologist. David and Adam have had the privilege of working together over the years. This “A New Look at Food Issues” podcast was a chance for them to talk in-depth about food addiction and all of the controversies surrounding it. David discusses contemporary food issues from a personal as well as from a public health perspective. Specifically, David talks about stigma associated with addictions and obesity, and potential policy implications of the food addiction construct. Click below to listen to the “A New Look at Food Issues” 58-minute podcast!
- Video: Nutrition in Recovery: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Headed?
- Benefits of Beans & Legumes on Gut Health
- Publication! Clinical Considerations of Ultra-Processed Food Addiction Across Weight Classes: An Eating Disorder Treatment and Care Perspective
- Dr. David Wiss Dissertation
- NUTRITION IN RECOVERY CURRICULUM