David A. Wiss, MS, RDN, CPT is confirmed as a speaker at the Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition (SCAN) Dietetic Practice Group 30th Annual Symposium between June 27-29, 2014, in Huron, Ohio. Mr. Wiss will be discussing the topic of Muscle Dysmorphia in the male population, focusing on the many challenges faced by individuals attempting to lead a bodybuilding lifestyle. For more information, click HERE
- Dr. Wiss Podcast Appearances Fall 2022
- Publication! Perceived Social Support Moderates the Association Between Household Dysfunction Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and Self-Reported Drug Use Among Men Who Have Sex with Men in Los Angeles, California
- Publication! Low Carbohydrate and Psychoeducational Programs Show Promise for the Treatment of Ultra-Processed Food Addiction
- Video: Nutrition in Recovery: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Headed?
- Benefits of Beans & Legumes on Gut Health