Dr. Timothy Brewerton and Dr. Amy Baker Dennis have compiled a textbook “Eating Disorders, Addictions and Substance Use Disorders: Research, Clinical and Treatment Perspectives” and David A. Wiss, MS, RDN, CPT has two chapters in it! The book will be available in March but can be preordered on Amazon HERE
- Video: Nutrition in Recovery: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Headed?
- Benefits of Beans & Legumes on Gut Health
- Publication! Clinical Considerations of Ultra-Processed Food Addiction Across Weight Classes: An Eating Disorder Treatment and Care Perspective
- Dr. David Wiss Dissertation
- NUTRITION IN RECOVERY CURRICULUM